November 1st Attitude of Gratitude 0

Jennifer McGee | 9:46 AM |

Saturday Nov. 1st our family hosted an Autumn Family Fun Night for my husbands' work. The weather was BEAUTIFUL. A calm warm afternoon, showing all of Autumn's glory, cooling off just enough for our guests to thoroughly enjoy the campfire. I must say it was one of my favorite company get-togethers. Here are some of my favorite pictures (sorry I didn't get to take too many - I was a little busy making certain we had everything to make the night a success).





My husband and his grill master helpers.


Cute little conversation pieces (now I am showing my inner Martha), I actually did this so MY KIDS wouldn't eat all of the chocolate! It was nice to have everything prepackaged for our guests too (You can assemble your S'more while the marshmallow's still hot).


We even had an old fashioned hay ride - complete with a trip through the nearby cemetary! The adults got to go on a longer ride through a more wooded area near our property as well.


I LOVE this photo, it glows of the yellows and oranges that were so gorgeous that day. In real life the tree was lit with twinkle lights (my absolute favorite type of light.)

0 Responses So Far: